Noctisardor Bypass any other phase
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She didn’t want to leave, not truly, so it was reassuring when Sequoia firmly countered her, repeating Druid’s own words at the meeting not so long ago. Since her heart wasn’t really in it, she made no argument. She only nodded silently, her heart beating hard in her chest as she exchanged looks with Witch. What did this mean for them?

Druid’s ears folded back when Laurel arrived, looking worse for wear. She had nearly forgotten about her children. Druid’s back stiffened but she remained mum as the two older women exchanged words. She didn’t want any part in that, nor did she want Sequoia or Witch dragged into it either. It sounded to her like Laurel herself didn’t consider them unified; each mother and child trio was an entirely separate family.

But that wasn’t how Sequoia operated. “You have me, Laurel.” Druid blinked and let out a small sigh. Still she said nothing, though she turned inward, delving deep into her thoughts. Sequoia and Laurel might have seniority here, yet she and Witch were young adults now and should absolutely get a say. And not, she thought, her heart hardening, as some sort of afterthought, like Mahler had done at the meeting.

We should rebuild the pack, Druid said quietly, then cleared her throat and spoke up louder. We should recruit. If we get strong enough, we don’t have to worry about attacks. And we can just go to Ursus and demand they give Abel and Indra back, or we’ll wipe them out, she said with surprising vehemence. And I think we should only recruit women, Druid added, a sneer in her very soul.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
any other phase - by Sequoia - February 21, 2022, 12:37 PM
RE: any other phase - by Druid - February 21, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: any other phase - by Laurel - February 22, 2022, 06:46 AM
RE: any other phase - by Sequoia - February 22, 2022, 09:06 AM
RE: any other phase - by Druid - February 22, 2022, 10:28 AM
RE: any other phase - by Laurel - February 22, 2022, 11:04 AM
RE: any other phase - by Sequoia - February 22, 2022, 12:47 PM
RE: any other phase - by Druid - February 22, 2022, 12:56 PM
RE: any other phase - by Laurel - February 22, 2022, 02:28 PM
RE: any other phase - by Sequoia - February 23, 2022, 10:07 AM
RE: any other phase - by Druid - February 23, 2022, 01:03 PM