Noctisardor Bypass any other phase
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
734 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Duskfire Glacier is gone, Druid said softly, a pang in her breast as she thought of Heda. She already missed her sister sorely, though she was glad she was out of reach of this. Heda said they were moving to a mountain far to the west. And she didn’t think their leader’s name was Wintersbane, though Druid wasn’t sure enough to speak to that. Besides, it wasn’t really relevant, was it?

She thought about mentioning Sapphique, yet she didn’t want to drag Mireille and her family into this mess, either. But they were certainly a pack of strong women, so perhaps it would be wise to call upon them. Druid bit at her lip, sending furtive glances at Witch as they seemed to have a conversation in absolute silence.

Before she could make up her mind, her mother outlined a plan. Druid replied, I will hunt for us. They would probably be eating a lot of fish in the coming days. And Witch and I will do patrols, she added. She didn’t aspire to be a guardian, but they needed to keep watch and protect their home. I’d like to assess too, she concluded, two-toned gaze resting thoughtfully on Sequoia’s face.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
any other phase - by Sequoia - February 21, 2022, 12:37 PM
RE: any other phase - by Druid - February 21, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: any other phase - by Laurel - February 22, 2022, 06:46 AM
RE: any other phase - by Sequoia - February 22, 2022, 09:06 AM
RE: any other phase - by Druid - February 22, 2022, 10:28 AM
RE: any other phase - by Laurel - February 22, 2022, 11:04 AM
RE: any other phase - by Sequoia - February 22, 2022, 12:47 PM
RE: any other phase - by Druid - February 22, 2022, 12:56 PM
RE: any other phase - by Laurel - February 22, 2022, 02:28 PM
RE: any other phase - by Sequoia - February 23, 2022, 10:07 AM
RE: any other phase - by Druid - February 23, 2022, 01:03 PM