Dragoncrest Cliffs all my troubles will hang on your trigger
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
751 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
It brought her relief to see amusement on her brother's face. She worried, perhaps too much, how they thought of her. But if Loko was at least willing to engage in a playful scheme, maybe there was some hope for her. She chuckled. "Wouldn' dat be somet'ing to see," She chimed, trying to picture the whale bone slung through the air, spinning and whirring before clunking someone soundly on the head. 

She glanced out past the dropoff of the cliff, scanning out toward the ocean where the waves rolled in. An idea struck her. "How far you t'ink you could t'row dis?" She asked, then. She was fond of the bone she'd found, but was curious, now, to see it fly.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 15, 2022, 11:08 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 10:10 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 21, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Chacal - February 21, 2022, 06:59 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 24, 2022, 06:50 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Chacal - March 07, 2022, 10:43 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - March 19, 2022, 11:37 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - April 14, 2022, 06:51 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - April 18, 2022, 01:32 PM