Dragoncrest Cliffs I hope you find your peace, falling on your knees, praying.
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
748 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
HOW DARE XD. my bad, I didn’t realize it was my turn! <3 feel free to skip Chacal if you’d like :)

Chacal was so distracted by watching Valravn’s reactions that she didn’t notice the way Indra froze. He was back, and being introduced to their newest siblings.  She saw relief in Valravn’s physique, when Erzulie held him, and hoped that it meant he would stay. 

When Erzulie spoke to Indra, Chacal glanced carefully toward the younger wolf- who’d backed away a bit. There was something dark and wild about her eyes, and no sooner had Chacal turned to look to Valravn than the girl had bolted. 

”She…’as been t’rough a lot.” She explained softly, though she shrugged quietly. She didn’t even know how much Indra had been through, or why she seemed to distrust both Chacal and Erzulie so much. But she knew that she would have little chance at all in bringing her back if she went. ”But she seem pretty attached to you, Val.” She said. If anyone should go after her, she imagined it was him.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you find your peace, falling on your knees, praying. - by Chacal - May 20, 2022, 10:45 AM