Dragoncrest Cliffs She says if you're not here, at least make sure you miss me
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
751 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Once she had found her way below the earth to the point where the opening of the den sheltered her shoulders, she pulled back for a break, and shook the reddish dirt from her fur. She was pleasantly surprised to see her mother, and moved forward to greet her with an affectionate nuzzle. She couldn't help but notice that Erzulie's scent smelled somewhat stronger, if that was at all possible. The fresh, briney scent of the air entwined with her scent, laced with the smell of pups and milk. She'd never noticed how strong Erzulie had smelled, but it was a comforting scent nonetheless. 

"Maman," She greeted warmly, and a quiet smile came to her features. She glanced at the den, which was a very new project of hers, and she bowed her head bashfully. "I 'ave been sick a number of mornings dis week, an' I feel..." She shrugged. Different. A gleam of excitement showed in her eyes, as she begged for her mother's discerning, knowing approval and diagnosis.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.