Dragoncrest Cliffs Of plants old and new
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
754 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Chacal looked at his collection of plants as he explained them. Aloe she knew- the thick, stubby stalks, and the pasty inside that felt cool and seemed to ease pain and burns, but she was surprised to hear it could help teeth as well. She made a small, impressed noise when he stated that fact. 

”I like aloe. It soothes,” She said. After all, herbal knowledge was something that was passed on through her family. It wasn’t her specialty, but she appreciated others becoming experts on the matter- and felt there wasn’t really such a thing as having too many medics. 

He brought up food and her features brightened. She nodded eagerly. ”Yes, I am famished all de time,” She chimed with a merry laugh. ”Growin’ babes is ‘ungry business, dear. I scavenge often along ‘ere,” She said, gesturing toward the shoreline and the boulders that collected water when the tides went out. ”I would appreciate de ‘Elp, an’ will eat just about anyt’ing but kelp,” She joked. ”I am Chacal. You are?”
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Of plants old and new - by Gunnar - June 08, 2022, 06:29 AM
RE: Of plants old and new - by Chacal - June 08, 2022, 02:07 PM
RE: Of plants old and new - by Gunnar - June 08, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: Of plants old and new - by Chacal - July 07, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Of plants old and new - by Gunnar - July 07, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: Of plants old and new - by Chacal - September 01, 2022, 11:38 AM