Ankyra Sound Hello Darkness [M]y old friend
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
747 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
When he turned toward her, she caught her first glimpse of the white ring around his eye, drawing her gaze in as though it was a target. Friendliness seeped into his features, and it was with a pleasant voice that she was greeted and welcomed. She felt ravenous, but calmed the dragon within her, stifling its roar to a gentle, guttural ululation, that rose in pitch in a quiet rrroooo. A croon from a raven, returning to its nest. 

Peacefully, she allowed her tail to wag as she brought her nose to his, moving tentatively so she might not invade his personal space without his consent. He smelled of fresh water, a match for the coolness of his gaze. Here, she could see the difference in their size; he was well-built, his confirmation sturdy and strong, pelt thick and lustrous. 

Once she had caught his scent, she stepped forward to flirtatiously nip at the fur lining his cheek, below the eye with the white ring, before she frisked backwards, dipping into a playbow. 

"Come dance wid me, in de surf of de sea," She chimed invitingly.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Hello Darkness [M]y old friend - by Arric - December 31, 2022, 08:36 AM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 06:05 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 06:35 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 06:43 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 06:52 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 06:57 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 07:06 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 07:26 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 07:32 PM