Ankyra Sound Hello Darkness [M]y old friend
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
747 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
She had found her target willing, eager, but gentle too.  With a smile she turned and led him to the shoreline where the sand turned wet and cool beneath her feet. She knew the feeling of the tide's end by the feeling of the sand- and had stopped expertly. When the wave came in, it halted only a inch away from her toes, before it ebbed back away from her. It was her way of asking the sea to receive them- and it beckoned. 

She stepped in, and the wave rolled in, pushing past her ankles and drawing away, though she only went so far into the shallows that the water could not let her go or rob her from the land. Knee deep, she could feel the ebb and flow of the waves, and began to use it to influence her movements. She whirled and swayed, moving with the waves, sometimes springing out of the water to break above the rush of seafoam. 

She turned her golden gaze to him, eyes laughing; inviting him to step in, and move with her.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Hello Darkness [M]y old friend - by Arric - December 31, 2022, 08:36 AM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 06:05 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 06:35 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 06:43 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 06:52 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 06:57 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 07:06 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 07:26 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 07:32 PM