Ankyra Sound Hello Darkness [M]y old friend
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
747 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
His joy spilled from him like water over the edge of a waterfall. Into the waves he broke, and leapt, swirling, clearing high above the waves as a dolphin might. With each pass, they flirted- stealing nips and skimming teeth through salt-wine fur. She roved and lunged, and with each whirl away, she reined herself in- narrowing the distance between them so that once she leaned her side against his, they might weather the waves together. 

She moved in to match her shoulder against his, keeping them broad-side to the beach, but placing herself between the dark man and the waves that would inevitably push toward them. This was her sea, after all- and she had invited him to her playground so she would be married between the two. She leaned against him, stepping her paws very near to his as the wave came in alongside them. It broke near her shoulder, flicking seafoam across her side. When it withdrew, she stepped away- hoping he might move with her, side-stepping with the waves.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Hello Darkness [M]y old friend - by Arric - December 31, 2022, 08:36 AM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 06:05 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 06:35 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 06:43 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 06:52 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 06:57 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 07:06 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 07:26 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 07:32 PM