Ankyra Sound Hello Darkness [M]y old friend
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
747 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Thanks for the thread! Arric is a delight- I'd love for another thread! Could we maybe just tuck a [ M] in the title of the thread, and mark it as "conception"?

Like a leaf on the water, she was swept up and whisked away into the chase, where they would tangle and mingle and dance in the surf. She'd come seeking one just like him- and found herself overjoyed to have been graced by the gift of someone who met her standards. Like cool, dark lake water he had an energy that was calming and serene, but when flushed with dance and song he became wily and spirited. All qualities she sought to have embedded in her future children. 

And as in the previous year, she found herself glowing in the wake of it all- affection spread through her heart which was easily won...Though she would not allow herself to enquire much of his circumstances. If she allowed herself to know him, she knew she might feel more. So she begged him only for his attendance for as long as he was willing, to ensure he could sire her next litter, before parting ways and leaving a man she only wished she could know more. 

But- she told herself, when she left the beach- she would know his children. And she would love them for the blessing they would be to her life.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Hello Darkness [M]y old friend - by Arric - December 31, 2022, 08:36 AM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 06:05 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 06:35 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 06:43 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 06:52 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 06:57 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 07:06 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 07:26 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 07:32 PM