Dragoncrest Cliffs i’m hoping that after this fever i’ll survive
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
969 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Meerkat was on her feet and Njord was right at her side, ready to run together despite his fatigue. They shared the same instinct: Swordfish and Quennell would be easy targets should Sapphique’s borders be breached. The father’s heart breaks at the thought of trying to stop an indomitable force from reclaiming his son.

Then, Njord’s mind spun as he tried to remember where he had has seen their other child, Stingray.

“Nay,” he growls in a low voice, “I went out a ways and didnae see it.” And he would have gone farther! “But I fear it cannae be far.” He suddenly loses his composure. “How could it not? The trail goes right to us!” His frustration from the conflict with Chacal spills out like a tipped-over beer.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m hoping that after this fever i’ll survive - by Njord - January 17, 2023, 11:34 PM