Silver Moraine Aiokatti
980 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord! Brother!

There were no words strong enough to describe the relief Njord felt in that moment. To be looked upon by someone who he had not damaged. By someone who did not judge him. Njord had suffered in silent limbo for longer than he cared to admit and to be welcomed with such a sunny greeting was like a ray in a raincloud.

If he had hands, they would have clapped the back of Kigipigak with great strikes. Maybe he held on a little longer than he meant to… it telegraphed that Njord’s lifeboat was a leaky one.

“Aye!”
he crowed with a laugh. “A’for all this time, ye’d think I’d be able to catch a damn deer!” Then, the seafather leveled out. “It’s good to see you, Kigipigak.” The weight in his tone was heavy with sincerity.

He tried to mask his troubles by focusing the conversation on his friend, unaware of his equally turbulent path through life. “I see a few new scars on yer hide,” he jeered. “How have ye been? Tha river? Sakhmet?”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Aiokatti - by Kigipigak - January 19, 2023, 06:44 AM
RE: Aiokatti - by Njord - January 19, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: Aiokatti - by Kigipigak - January 19, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: Aiokatti - by Njord - January 25, 2023, 05:55 PM
RE: Aiokatti - by Kigipigak - January 30, 2023, 06:40 PM
RE: Aiokatti - by Njord - January 30, 2023, 10:17 PM
RE: Aiokatti - by Kigipigak - January 30, 2023, 10:35 PM
RE: Aiokatti - by Njord - February 11, 2023, 02:16 PM