Moonspear all my friends are heathens
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
971 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Day by day Njord and his family rebuilt, not only their own lives but Moonspear’s greatness. If Sialuk was the architect with a strong vision, then Njord would be her carpenter, and together, with Meerkat and Stingray, they would raise the walls of this new village.

The seafarer traversed across the mountainside, sealegs still uneasy over this hard land, as he searched for an impressive site for an Ulaq. There were a few contenders… but Njord felt he needed to make sure there weren’t any spots he missed.

That’s when a howl beckoned. Sialuk had built it and others were coming.

Njord found the stranger waiting at their new borders. He was a hale with a silvery winter pelt… probably not much younger than himself. Njord’s good ear tilted forward as he took scent, a bit skeptical. He still felt their clan was vulnerable to danger and this large male appeared formidable.

Despite Njord’s stand-offishness, he did not chase the vagrant away. Instead, his red tail moved lazily from side to side, as if to beg the question why have you called for us?

If Sialuk joins please skip me & PP Njord falling back besides her
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 02, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Njord - February 02, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 02, 2023, 06:56 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Njord - February 02, 2023, 07:59 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 03, 2023, 08:04 AM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Njord - February 03, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 05, 2023, 04:57 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Njord - February 06, 2023, 08:16 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 07, 2023, 08:44 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Njord - February 11, 2023, 12:55 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 13, 2023, 09:12 AM