Moonspear all my friends are heathens
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
971 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Argent would become Moonspear’s first constituent.

The tempo of Njord’s red tail became an allegretto, pleased by this. The man was a strong addition to their pack’s foundation.

“My trust is with ye,” he assured the man in good faith. And even if that trust was broken, there would be ways to mend it – for Njord promised himself never do unto others what was done unto him.

He approached Argent to better learn his scent. When the man begged the question, Njord did his best to suppress a smirk. Yet, the corners of his mouth pinched like barbless fish hooks.  It was clear he was tickled by this topic.

“Come with me across this ridge,” he offered. “I will show ye this face of tha mountainside. Her trails an’ scent. You’ll be knowin’ her in no time. We can speak along the way.”

Njord turned and, with a sweep of his muzzle, invited Argent into Moonspear’s heart.

When they began to walk he continued their conversation. “Aye, you’re correct on both accounts. My wife, Meerkat, an’ our son, Stingray, joined Sialuk from tha coast.” Njord did his best to conceal any strain in his tone. Sapphique’s ordeal was a tale for another time. “My son ‘as a keen interest in scoutin’ …perhaps ye fancy yerself a mentee?” he suggested, but left the idea in the air as their topic changed.

“Sialuk told us she ‘ad travelled a long while before returnin’ to Moonspear. She hasnae taken a mate, though it sounded like many sought her hand,” Njord chuckled at the image of men throwing themselves at her feet – the first laugh shared between them.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 02, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Njord - February 02, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 02, 2023, 06:56 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Njord - February 02, 2023, 07:59 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 03, 2023, 08:04 AM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Njord - February 03, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 05, 2023, 04:57 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Njord - February 06, 2023, 08:16 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 07, 2023, 08:44 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Njord - February 11, 2023, 12:55 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 13, 2023, 09:12 AM