Moonspear all my friends are heathens
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
971 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
The two men traversed the ridge and meandered through the proud rows of green-needled conifers. From Njord’s perspective, Argent appeared sure-footed and strong – a true native of this wilderness. He felt the rest of their small pack would appreciate this addition, as well. Perhaps Argent would be to Stingray what Kaertok and Rosencrantz had been to Njord.

His mind turned back to Sialuk. “Ah dinnae ken,” and that was an honest answer. Meerkat had only shared a synopsis of her friend’s travels. His wife would never break a girl’s secret code.

“Meerkat is good mates with Sialuk. Sisters, even. Me… Ah’ve only just begun to learn her ways. Yet, she is verrae strong of spirit. I wouldnae expect ‘er tae settle fer anything less than what she pictures in her mind’s eye.” Njord’s gaze glanced over to his new cohort as if to suggest: will you be the one to share her heart?

But the look was fleeting. Njord continued. “Moonspear is ‘er legacy… she was born here… but these hills havnae hosted a pack for some time. There was a great calamity…” already, Njord had seen the scorched trees and piles of rubble from the craters. “Tha wounds of it can still be seen on the mountain’s side.”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 02, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Njord - February 02, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 02, 2023, 06:56 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Njord - February 02, 2023, 07:59 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 03, 2023, 08:04 AM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Njord - February 03, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 05, 2023, 04:57 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Njord - February 06, 2023, 08:16 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 07, 2023, 08:44 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Njord - February 11, 2023, 12:55 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Argent - February 13, 2023, 09:12 AM