Ocean's Breath Plateau By blood and sweat and tears
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,334 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
A smile lit up his boyish face and he dipped his muzzle down. For a moment he wondered if Samani would be like her mother and seek out a wife for herself. He wasn't sure how he thought of that, so he pressed it down. To be reevaluated at a different time.

The wordplay was confusing and it took the hunter a moment to pull through the threads and he joined his laughter with hers. Precious Samani.

She likes you as well. She may prefer your company to mine actually. He teased gently, but good naturedly. He was glad two of the women in his life got along so well. One his dear friend and the other the flame of his heart.

A furrow in his brow and he nodded sagely, a serious expression on his face.

I have. Then a soft wink. Upon why i have let you talk this long without peppering you with kisses of course. Then he set upon her with gentle nips and licks, teasing and ticklish and quickly backed up with laughter in his maw and his eyes alight with happiness.

He lay his head along her shoulder. Honestly flame of my heart. I have not had any second thoughts about anything to do with you. That is the bride price, the move, the pack. Nothing has garnered a second thought.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
By blood and sweat and tears - by Rodyn - February 28, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: By blood and sweat and tears - by Samani - February 28, 2023, 08:46 PM
RE: By blood and sweat and tears - by Rodyn - February 28, 2023, 08:55 PM
RE: By blood and sweat and tears - by Samani - March 08, 2023, 10:16 AM
RE: By blood and sweat and tears - by Rodyn - March 08, 2023, 01:20 PM
RE: By blood and sweat and tears - by Samani - March 13, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: By blood and sweat and tears - by Rodyn - March 14, 2023, 06:54 AM