Moonspear Equinox
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Sialuk’s happy radiance was contagious and Njord’s spirit was elevated by it. His nose bumped her chin in wolfish deference. “That is good tae hear. Childbirth… och, what a trying time.” Njord reflected on Meerkat’s last pregnancy and the sickness she endured. He would have been beside himself if there had been further complications.

The conversation shifted to his role within the pack.

He gave a polite smile. “Ah’m happy tae serve Moonspear in whatever way ye ask of me. But I cannae help but feel others would be better suited for this role an’ thrive because of it.” Njord thought he would feel more integrated into the pack by holding an elevated position… but, if anything, it segregated him more. He laughed, desiring to keep the conversation light. “Ah feel guilty takin’ such an honor. Have ye considered Alaric, Elentari, or Argent?” Chakliux went unnamed, only because the man had one foot in each pack.

“Ah’m surprise Meerkat didnae want tae stay in leadership…” he added. “My wife, she has the knack for it. When Rodyn told us of Moontide’s low numbers she was fast tae act an’ find a solution.”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Equinox - by Njord - May 30, 2023, 12:58 PM
RE: Equinox - by Sialuk - May 30, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: Equinox - by Njord - June 02, 2023, 06:27 PM
RE: Equinox - by Sialuk - June 09, 2023, 01:25 PM