Lion Head Mesa she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
651 Posts
Ooc — anon
Toula was moved by this petition. her eyes were watery too, by the end, her breath stolen from her. 
she looses a breath when Zharille looks upon her. you are Mazoi—a warrior. a protector. I ask for your patience in your request… there are children there, and I must think of a way to keep them safe, too, for she had heard stories of war before. how there was so much death that came of it. it was indiscriminate in those bloody days—children were slaughtered, too. 
and Khaba had them. 
Toula looked to the woman before her, who had been shattered by this loss. as she bowed, Toula rose and swept nearer to her. those emotions had been very real. Zaahira needed a place to put her grief in the interim. 
but perhaps first… this one would rest. thank you for bringing me these truths, Mazoi. this man will not get away with these things, that much was certain! but for now, get settled within your new home—rest. a fellahin will show you your quarters, and bring to you a meal. Toula paused before then saying, and I shall find you, once you rise. I should like to show you something, Toula decided it would be best for the grieving woman to rest in a safe place to start—something she surely had not gotten a good night of in some time!
Messages In This Thread
she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Zaahira - June 14, 2023, 11:21 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 14, 2023, 11:43 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Toula - June 17, 2023, 08:32 AM