Sun Mote Copse vacation's all I ever wanted
980 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord spied the gears turning behind his wife’s whiskey-colored eyes. Then, she offered a selfless proposition.

At first, Njord’s expression jumped in surprise. And then, his face softened into love, thankful for the support of his partner. By saying the words, Meerkat had done him a grand kindness and reaffirmed the partnership they curated together. Even if they stayed at Moonspear forever, Njord trusted Meerkat to always have his back.

And why shouldn’t he? She had always been the steady one in the relationship (though he tried his best) and it was something the man didn’t take for granted. Even in Sapphique, Meerkat had been the one to make the right choice for their family.

Was it selfish of him to want more?

“Alright,” Njord agreed with an appreciative smile as he followed his wife deeper into the copse. He returned her touch with a gentle caress of his own as they enjoyed the serene scenery of the southlands.

Eventually, Meerkat revealed a sparkling river that reflected the colorful lights of the waning sun. The redtail’s eyes became big as he regarded the beautiful lush banks.

“Aint she bonnie,” he sighed. Suddenly, a fish jumped from the water to snatch a low-flying black fly. “Oh!” Njord exclaimed, “I shall catch m’lady supper.” Then, the man began to wade in the water.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
vacation's all I ever wanted - by Njord - May 31, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: vacation's all I ever wanted - by Meerkat - May 31, 2023, 05:43 PM
RE: vacation's all I ever wanted - by Njord - May 31, 2023, 08:18 PM
RE: vacation's all I ever wanted - by Meerkat - May 31, 2023, 10:28 PM
RE: vacation's all I ever wanted - by Njord - June 01, 2023, 08:44 AM
RE: vacation's all I ever wanted - by Meerkat - June 01, 2023, 09:11 AM
RE: vacation's all I ever wanted - by Njord - June 01, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: vacation's all I ever wanted - by Meerkat - June 01, 2023, 09:58 AM
RE: vacation's all I ever wanted - by Njord - June 01, 2023, 10:23 AM
RE: vacation's all I ever wanted - by Meerkat - June 01, 2023, 11:03 AM
RE: vacation's all I ever wanted - by Njord - June 02, 2023, 11:44 AM