Lost Creek Hollow and as I set to face it, I'm unsure should I embrace it, should I run?
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Crowfeather could only hope that she was right, that their combined faith might restore some piece of the dark-furred youth who rested in her den. He knew that the dreams with the stars were important. It was against the Starsea's core beliefs that an outsider should be allowed to sleep in the sacred place. Yet he could not help but feel overwhelmed with the urge to help Aquillius.

Following Doedapple to a place where they could talk without disturbing the young wolf, Crowfeather's ears drew to a point at the mention of his children. A soft smile brushed the man's lips. His eyes shifted away, shyly seeking to focus on something else.

They are good. Better than good… they- they're amazing. His tail waved thinking of the two young wolves and the bright futures they would have ahead of them. I do worry that I will not be a fitting father to them. Shame creased at his brow and he turned his face away from her in an attempt to hide it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and as I set to face it, I'm unsure should I embrace it, should I run? - by Crowfeather - June 27, 2023, 05:45 PM