Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
972 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Gonna say this thread takes place before all the tiger drama :D

Njord, who understood ptero better than signing it himself, couldn’t say he was especially surprised by TJ’s request. Scouting, traveling, and exploring came hand-in-hand with being a Redhawk. It was in her genes! Yet, this didn’t diminish the parental responsibility he felt for the young girl.

He took a deep breath and passed Towhee Jr a warm smile. -“I can not… stop you… if… want… this.”- Njord signs were methodical, but broken, though he tried his best. -“Seal older sister… left… home…very young. Meerkat… when child… left, too. Everyone need purpose… life.”- he signed to show his empathy for Towhee Jr’s aspirations.

-“But… I have fear.… Danger… ”- Njord frowned as he gestured to the borders. Life on the trail, outside of Moonspear’s borders, would not be easy. This would become especially evident in the coming days. -“No find path… Moonspear?”- he asked earnestly.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: they go and drag my name down through the dirt - by Njord - August 16, 2023, 06:38 PM