Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
971 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
All Welcome 
She was neither trader nor vacationer, but a wolf on a search for a new destiny. Njord could empathize and he became curious if she was simply a dispersal, like his son, or if there were deeper motives behind her owl eyes. Either way, she appeared sincere and honest.

“Myna, then,“
Njord repeated agreeably with a small, fishhooked grin. ”Moonspear could verrae well be a home for you. Our packs oft welcomes new members, like yerself.“ He briefly looked over his shoulder to admire the distant peak.

“Our clan is the village kind. We’re family tae one another, though we may all have different beliefs or ways of life. Our leader is Sialuk. She is the daughter of Kukutux, who leads Moonglow nearby. There are three Moonvillages… soon to be four.”
Saltshore… Njord made a mental note to check in on Rhaegal, Vaire, and their little ones who would have been born by now.

“Me… my family an’ I joined Sialuk tae help her settle this place last winter,” he explained.

His ears cupped towards Simbelmyne as he gauged her interest. Was this the type of place she desired? Njord couldn’t help but imagine matchmaking her with Alaric.

“So… where are you coming from, Myna? What drew you to our spear?” he asks.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Like a toreador - by Simbelmyne - September 11, 2023, 04:48 PM
RE: Like a toreador - by Njord - September 12, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Like a toreador - by Simbelmyne - September 14, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: Like a toreador - by Njord - September 14, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: Like a toreador - by Simbelmyne - September 15, 2023, 12:12 PM
RE: Like a toreador - by Njord - September 19, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: Like a toreador - by Simbelmyne - September 24, 2023, 03:28 PM
RE: Like a toreador - by Njord - September 24, 2023, 08:16 PM
RE: Like a toreador - by Simbelmyne - September 28, 2023, 12:21 PM
RE: Like a toreador - by Njord - September 29, 2023, 11:25 AM
RE: Like a toreador - by Simbelmyne - October 03, 2023, 02:43 PM