Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
1,021 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
All Welcome 
Tags for reference but  join in if you like

Early morning and the chill and the frost lay across his black, red tinted fur with a thin layer of white. Blue eyes opened with a groan, and he lifted down head, watching as the small flakes fell from overhead to land and disappear into the ground beneath his belly and paws. Large feet lifted him, and he stood shaking the rest of the frozen dew from shoulders. 

A yawn split his face. there was a changing of thing sbetween him and @Arlette, but what that meant he didn't dwell on, yet. He was very much a go with the flow guy, and he would see what life had in store for him. 

He briefly thought of @Akavir and @Eshe. He had given them congratulations and he had spoken to the latter quite a bit, but he had noticed his best buddy largely had become quiet and away from him. Were that on purpose, he wasn't sure. But he also realized Arlette was right he couldn't do much about it. He loved them and it caused him pain sometimes, but what was he to do if no one spoke to him.

His mind circled to @Wren with shame and guilt warring in equal measures and a little bit of hollowed out anger. He didn't know where she was or why. Maybe it had been his fault she had left. He hadn't been very kind and yet he felt she hadn't either so maybe it was for the best he didn't seek her out. 

He stretched outward, long legs forward, shoulders and back cracking and shifting and with a soft grunt he began to trot towards the borders. He wasn't an old man yet, but he realized quick he couldn't do some of the things he had done at 2 so easily now at 4.
Messages In This Thread
And I can't help you fix yourself - by Arric - December 13, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: And I can't help you fix yourself - by Cygnet - December 13, 2023, 03:46 PM
RE: And I can't help you fix yourself - by Arric - December 13, 2023, 04:11 PM
RE: And I can't help you fix yourself - by Cygnet - December 13, 2023, 04:22 PM
RE: And I can't help you fix yourself - by Arric - December 13, 2023, 04:26 PM
RE: And I can't help you fix yourself - by Arlette - December 15, 2023, 04:35 PM
RE: And I can't help you fix yourself - by Cygnet - December 15, 2023, 04:41 PM
RE: And I can't help you fix yourself - by Arric - December 20, 2023, 01:43 PM
RE: And I can't help you fix yourself - by Cygnet - December 30, 2023, 12:36 PM
RE: And I can't help you fix yourself - by Arric - December 31, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: And I can't help you fix yourself - by Cygnet - January 02, 2024, 09:39 AM
RE: And I can't help you fix yourself - by Arric - January 02, 2024, 09:53 AM
RE: And I can't help you fix yourself - by Cygnet - January 02, 2024, 04:05 PM