Sun Mote Copse herald
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
“Tae be honest, Ah’m nae sure,” Njord mused as they walked together. “Ah believe Meerkat said it’s on the other side of the heartwood, across tha glen.” Then, Njord realized Reki probably didn’t know the lay of the land around Moonspear. “About 5 days travel Northeast from tha Copse. Four if we make good time,” he clarified.

The redtail felt a week of rugged travel wouldn’t appeal to the young lad, and so he elaborated why it was an important mission.

“All of the Moon villages will have hunters there. Moonglow, Moontide, Moonsong, and Moonspear. They are our dear allies… Meerkat and I helped establish Moonspear. Other clans will join too. Brecheliant an’ one named Hjoldrfel. It will be a gran’ gatherin’.” His gaze looked down the path they walked. “Good alliances can help a small clan endure challenging times,” he advised. “An’ its good tae see new faces as well as the old. I believe there will be wolves your own age, there,” Njord supplied. He looked at Reki to measure his reaction.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
herald - by Njord - December 19, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: herald - by Reki - December 19, 2023, 08:00 PM
RE: herald - by Njord - December 19, 2023, 11:09 PM
RE: herald - by Reki - December 20, 2023, 03:56 AM
RE: herald - by Njord - December 20, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: herald - by Reki - December 22, 2023, 02:37 AM
RE: herald - by Njord - December 24, 2023, 01:17 AM