Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,359 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
Rodyn moved through the pack lands his shoulders tight. @Panuk was asleep in the den and @Rolayne wasn't here. He didn't want to be here. Rodyn felt a failure. He hadn't been able to keep his son here.

His and Samani's child hated this place. And he could understand, he knew he was upset and that he loved @Sialuk and every boy needed a mother. Hadn't he proven that by making @Shikoba his mother in name here. Cause he longed for that comfort and familial feel.

@Towhee was truly a help qith his sons and @Heph as well, but he still felt as if what he was doing was always wrong. Did all parents feel that way? Or was he just not built for it?

He found himself at the death Ulaq of Samani and he settled to his haunches. Yellow eyes haunted and a little teary.

I'm trying really hard, but I feel a failure. I won't stopp trying of course, but well.

His voice tapered off. Then anew. I wish you were here.

Then he sighed and stared out over the water.

tags for reference
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
There's Peace in the searching sometimes - by Rodyn - January 13, 2024, 09:27 AM
RE: There's Peace in the searching sometimes - by Heph - January 15, 2024, 11:24 AM
RE: There's Peace in the searching sometimes - by Rodyn - January 16, 2024, 07:51 AM
RE: There's Peace in the searching sometimes - by Heph - January 16, 2024, 12:35 PM
RE: There's Peace in the searching sometimes - by Rodyn - January 18, 2024, 01:59 PM
RE: There's Peace in the searching sometimes - by Heph - January 20, 2024, 12:40 PM
RE: There's Peace in the searching sometimes - by Rodyn - January 23, 2024, 10:24 AM
RE: There's Peace in the searching sometimes - by Heph - January 27, 2024, 05:20 PM
RE: There's Peace in the searching sometimes - by Rodyn - January 27, 2024, 05:55 PM
RE: There's Peace in the searching sometimes - by Heph - February 03, 2024, 03:01 PM
RE: There's Peace in the searching sometimes - by Rodyn - February 05, 2024, 09:30 AM
RE: There's Peace in the searching sometimes - by Heph - February 10, 2024, 06:52 PM
RE: There's Peace in the searching sometimes - by Rodyn - February 12, 2024, 09:32 AM
RE: There's Peace in the searching sometimes - by Heph - February 17, 2024, 03:30 PM