Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: LUST.

Javelina set out across the neighboring meadow this morning, eager to catch some rabbits for @Glaukos now that she was well enough. She felt downright energetic today, frolicking from one burrow to the next and rustling up four rabbits. She would’ve gone for more, though she could only carry so many back to the woods.

She settled down to eat one herself, tearing into the meat with gusto. Somewhere between her first bite and her last, Javelina began feeling overly warm. She paid it no attention until she polished off the last of her lunch and tried to stand. Her head swam and her skin prickled with fire.

Javelina immediately arched her head to inspect her wound. Had she gotten an infection, even after all this time? It neither looked nor smelled amiss, though she could think of no other reason why her skin felt like it was burning. Her breath came fast and shallow too. She felt downright feverish.

Her two-toned eyes shot forward as she panted. Her legs trembled but she forced them to move toward the glade ahead. She passed through it like a wisp of smoke, then broke into an unsteady trot when she hit the downs. Javelina just needed to make it through the grove.

If she was going to die after all, she still wanted to do it in Rivenwood.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
[m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 11:00 AM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 04:31 PM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 05:03 PM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 05:29 PM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 05:46 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 05:59 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 06:06 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 06:28 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 06:42 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 06:50 PM