Overture Downs [m] chicken soup for the soulless
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
The deep timbre of his voice did things to her too. Javelina clenched her teeth as the pinks and reds flooded her tongue. It took her a moment to parse his questions. She could hardly fault him for his bewilderment. She hadn’t realized what was happening until a moment ago.

I need you to, she began, when Glaukos touched her thigh again.

She truly hadn’t thought she’d ever want this, yet Javelina had never wanted anything more. She planted her feet and swung her hips toward him, minding her thigh as she pressed backward. Her spine dipped into a sensual line as she looked at him over a slim shoulder.

Ravish me, Glaukos. I need you to ravish me.

If he takes her up on it, please feel free to fade or fast forward!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
[m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 11:00 AM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 04:31 PM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 05:03 PM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 05:29 PM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 05:46 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 05:59 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 06:06 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 06:28 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 06:42 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 06:50 PM