Noctisardor Bypass mucho mambo (sway)
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
694 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
I’m glad, Druid said genuinely. I didn’t know it could be like this, she admitted in the next breath. I don’t think I’ll ever want to go through it again, though perhaps I’ll change my mind once they’re here. I never really imagined myself as a mother to begin with, so all of this is as unexpected as it is uncharted territory. But I’m glad you’re here to help me navigate it.

She continued feeding in silence for a few beats. Druid wanted to scarf down the meat but she took slow, measured bites in the hope that it would help with her digestion. Often she had to pause anyway to lick the delicious grease clinging to her lips.

Who could go? she mused in response to Heda’s suggestion. I think it’s a good idea. In fact, I haven’t wanted to worry any of you, but I’m starting to get very worried, myself. I would love to know if there’s anything Etienne can think of to help. As much as I never planned for these pups, I want them to get here safely. And I want to make sure I’m able to mother them when they do.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
mucho mambo (sway) - by Druid - February 26, 2024, 02:58 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Heda - February 27, 2024, 11:53 AM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Druid - February 27, 2024, 09:18 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Heda - March 02, 2024, 05:20 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Druid - March 03, 2024, 10:54 AM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Heda - March 06, 2024, 07:46 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Druid - March 06, 2024, 08:32 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Heda - March 12, 2024, 09:45 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Druid - March 12, 2024, 10:02 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Heda - March 18, 2024, 05:45 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Druid - March 18, 2024, 06:54 PM