Noctisardor Bypass gobsmacked, don’t hesitate to maybe overcompensate
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
688 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Her heart felt like it was in her throat when Etienne called back to her. Druid’s breath left her in a shaky gust. She realized she was trembling and walked back toward the pine tree on quivering limbs. The earth was still warm where she’d slept. She leaned against the rough bark, letting her eyes close as she tried to collect herself.

It was only a tooth, she whispered reassurances to herself, only for her tongue to betray her by pushing at the other loose teeth. Who needs teeth, anyhow? she joked weakly, trying to laugh only to find herself fighting tears.

She raised her head and looked toward the arches with watery eyes. How soon would Etienne get here? Would he be able to help her? Druid sniffed and tried to stand up straighter, square her shoulders a bit. She was unused to these high emotions and wondered if they were brought on by hormones.

Just breathe, she murmured.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: gobsmacked, don’t hesitate to maybe overcompensate - by Druid - March 05, 2024, 01:09 PM