Noctisardor Bypass the wild god reaches into a bag made of moles and nightingale-skin
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
707 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She wished she’d known this before seducing Glaukos. In hindsight, she hadn’t thought it through at all. And while it was her way to go with the flow, she really ought to have given the entire institution much more consideration. Now she was paying the price for her ignorance.

His words made her wonder if there was anything he could do about depression, at least up to a point. But Druid didn’t ask. She refused to entertain her issues with him any longer. Just like she refused to accept his response to her offer.

Maybe not, she allowed, but I want you to feel at home here, Etienne. I mean, it’s really the least we can do, after everything you’ve been put through. Druid paused, then asked again, What can I do to make you feel at home here?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)