Noctisardor Bypass i’ll pick a star from the sky, pull your name from a hat
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
724 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid observed Dinah with a measure of fascination. Perhaps this task was more mundane than magic, though she was still impressed. She also admired the yearling’s clear passion for this quite literal field of study.

Where did you learn all this? Your mother? she guessed, denying an impulse to toe Dinah’s findings, lest she get her “cooties” on them. Oh, really? I would love for you to show me this garden, she said in the next breath, endeared by the mention of it being planted with love.

She wouldn’t mind going now, if Dinah wanted, though first they needed to transport her findings… unless, of course, Druid was meant to ingest all of them right now? She found herself studying the thorny stems again and thought they looked sort of… unpalatable.

How exactly does one safely ingest these? she politely inquired.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’ll pick a star from the sky, pull your name from a hat - by Druid - April 04, 2024, 10:09 PM