Noctisardor Bypass calling out faker, only get me rattled
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She wasn’t expecting anyone, so Druid jumped a little when Ava peeked into the den. She gaped at the yearling, then glanced down guiltily, wondering if she’d jostled the pups. Averie began to whimper, so the Den Mother bent to soothe her before it turned into a wail.

As soon as the little girl settled, Druid glanced up to say, Ava! It’s so good to see you.

Half a dozen questions buzzed around in her brain. Where had the yearling gone? Was her sister with her? Should they call for Heda? Druid knew her sister would be overjoyed—she’d seemed convinced her older daughters had gone away—but she didn’t want to disrupt her hunting.

Come inside, make yourself comfortable, she coaxed quietly, motioning with her good foreleg.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
calling out faker, only get me rattled - by Ava Amara - April 07, 2024, 03:27 PM
RE: calling out faker, only get me rattled - by Druid - April 07, 2024, 06:10 PM