Noctisardor Bypass a pelican leaps from chair to chair
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
725 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
It shocked her when the single boy attacked her nipple. Druid supposed a voracious appetite was a good sign, though his little gums were surprisingly painful. Her body had already been through so much these past twenty-four hours, it brought tears to her eyes.

Flummoxed by her own physiological reactions, she reached up to toe away the moisture. She saw Glaukos’s head pop into the den, only to retreat. Druid blinked, eyes squinting at the glare once his shadow stopped casting across the doorway.

“Do you need anything?”

She looked down at the pups, then over at Heda, then back toward the door. Didn’t he want to come inside and meet them properly? Didn’t he want to help her name them? A lump formed in her throat.

You can come inside, she whispered, wondering if he was hesitant due to the previous day’s display, if you want. Even more faintly, she added, You’re their father.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Druid - March 20, 2024, 07:56 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Kikimora - March 20, 2024, 08:15 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Averie - March 20, 2024, 08:36 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Artio - March 20, 2024, 10:16 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Myrmidon - March 20, 2024, 11:38 PM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Druid - March 21, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Kikimora - March 22, 2024, 10:38 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Artio - April 07, 2024, 11:56 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Myrmidon - April 11, 2024, 03:26 PM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Druid - April 11, 2024, 05:21 PM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Myrmidon - April 11, 2024, 05:52 PM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Kikimora - April 21, 2024, 09:46 AM
RE: a pelican leaps from chair to chair - by Druid - April 23, 2024, 08:05 AM