Noctisardor Bypass i’ll pick a star from the sky, pull your name from a hat
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
688 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She didn’t protest when Dinah grasped her elbow and steered her back toward running water. Druid ejected the contents of her stomach as soon as her black toes touched the shoreline, the sweet and sour taste of the berries coating her tongue as rosé chunder poured from her mouth.

It made her think of the time she’d discovered that vomit made excellent fish bait. Despite the clench and roll of her stomach, she smiled wanly. Wiping at her mouth, she was glad of the current washing away any traces of sickness. She quickly dropped her muzzle to rinse her mouth with a swig of fresh water.

I think I’ll just rest here for a while. Thank you though, Druid said a little wearily, shooting Dinah a grateful smile before she folded herself down on the bank. I’m sure you have stuff to do, so don’t feel obligated to hang around. I’ll see you later, Dinah.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’ll pick a star from the sky, pull your name from a hat - by Druid - May 01, 2024, 07:24 PM