Noctisardor Bypass kids are sad, the sky is blue, there are monsters in the spare bedroom
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
734 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Oh, Druid said, head turning sharply at her sister’s voice, thank goodness. A forepaw came up to her chest, settling over her thundering heart. Do we know why he went? she asked, brow furrowing now.

He’d needed to get away, Heda said. Druid supposed she could understand that, though she wondered if anything in particular had prompted the Oak’s departure. She pondered this as her heart settled and her paw drifted back down to the ground.

She padded over to join Heda, taking a seat. Druid wondered if anyone might yet reply to her call. It might draw some of their pack mates from the woods. Her lips pursed as she gazed off into the trees, thinking.

Looking back to Heda, she said, Hey, I keep meaning to tell you that if you want to talk about the other day, we can. If you’d rather not, we don’t have to. Druid paused. Maybe some of the others will show up and we can hire a sitter, go scope out Sequoia’s Site and start making preparations?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)