Noctisardor Bypass In these times of doing what you're told.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Mae, she repeated in her head, though it was not a difficult name to memorize. Druid couldn’t know what she looked like but she pictured a young girl, perhaps with pale fur like her uncle’s but blue eyes. Her chest tightened at the imagery of Glaukos tearing one from its socket.

She started somewhat when Viinturuth requested her name, her face shifting into an incredulous expression. Had she really forgotten to introduce herself? She shook her head, made a tsk sound at herself and tossed him an apologetic glance.

It’s Druid, she told him, of Rivenwood.

She gestured broadly at the lands behind her, then drew in a breath and gave him a last, lingering look. He was ready to go, she sensed. Druid dipped her head. She wouldn’t use the word grateful to describe her feelings about this rendezvous, she thought grimly as she turned to find her sister, but it was morbidly validating.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: In these times of doing what you're told. - by Druid - May 15, 2024, 09:29 AM