Noctisardor Bypass kids are sad, the sky is blue, there are monsters in the spare bedroom
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
736 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid squeezed Heda’s paw right back, grateful for this person who’d been there this whole time. She might have survived without Glaukos’s support but she knew she wouldn’t be here if not for Heda.

That’s what makes it even more complicated, she said on a sigh. I don’t think Glaukos has evil intentions. She let that hang between them a moment, a reassurance unto herself to dispel that feeling of disquiet. I just can’t trust him anymore. And once trust is broken, I don’t know that there’s any coming back from that.

“Things change,” Heda advised, earning a speculative look from Druid.

Maybe he—maybe even you—didn’t know just how much I struggled with everything. I didn’t mean to keep it from either one of you… Wait, that was a lie. I mean, I didn’t tell either one of you how badly I felt after they were born. I kept waiting for it to get better. And it did, eventually. After I made Glaukos leave, actually. But my mind was in a very, very bleak place there for a while, Druid finally confessed.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)