Noctisardor Bypass doskola
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
For once, she wasn’t thinking about Glaukos. Instead, she was wondering if they ought to call a pack meeting—their first—perhaps when the pups were moved to the rendezvous site. Druid wanted to do an official role call, especially seeing as some of their members were in the wind.

When was the last time anyone had heard from @John? She’d sent him away what felt like ages ago. That he hadn’t returned with any news certainly didn’t bode well. Then there was @Dinah, of course, who’d vanished a few weeks back. @Etienne’s leave was hopefully only temporary. There was @Andras too. Druid hadn’t seen much of him or even @Fiona in some time either, though that could very well be her own fault.

Her sister’s arrival back at the den scattered her thoughts. Druid watched as Heda ripped apart an otter, then tossed it on the floor for the pups to do what they would with it. Her eyes followed her sister as she then reclined against a wall, her expression telling the gray Den Mother she wasn’t necessarily in the mood to talk.

Druid frowned thoughtfully, wondering at the disconnect she felt even as she watched the puppies tear into the unfortunate otter. She snorted loud enough to be heard over their noisiness when she caught herself thinking, Well, what did you expect, calling it Rivenwood?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
doskola - by Heda - May 15, 2024, 10:30 AM
RE: doskola - by Druid - May 15, 2024, 01:42 PM
RE: doskola - by Heda - May 15, 2024, 01:53 PM
RE: doskola - by Druid - May 15, 2024, 02:01 PM
RE: doskola - by Heda - May 15, 2024, 04:56 PM
RE: doskola - by Druid - May 15, 2024, 05:26 PM
RE: doskola - by Heda - May 15, 2024, 05:31 PM
RE: doskola - by Druid - May 16, 2024, 09:57 AM
RE: doskola - by Heda - May 18, 2024, 05:30 PM