Noctisardor Bypass kids are sad, the sky is blue, there are monsters in the spare bedroom
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
736 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Don’t worry, I didn’t understand it either, Druid assured, and I really only realized just how bad it got after the fact. I didn’t realize how detrimental it was for Glaukos to be so hands off. Just because I didn’t want romance didn’t mean I didn’t want love, especially for the children.

When Heda pulled her into a hug, Druid’s breath hitched in her chest. Tears sprang to her eyes, though they weren’t necessarily the sad sort. Did her sister realize just how much she meant to her? She liked to think she told her all the time, though such a thing could never be overstated.

I hope you’re right. Let’s not worry about that right now, though. Let’s focus on how lucky we are to be here with one another. I’m so glad we both found our way back here. I know things haven’t been easy. Boy, do I know. But at the risk of sounding incredibly cheesy, I know everything will be okay, as long as we have each other.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)