Noctisardor Bypass He's the one give his life to protect you
Swiftcurrent Creek
Kappa
Gentle doesn't mean weak
1,001 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne held up a paw. Anselm an' I argued because of issues wit' 'im and I. Dat 'as not'ing to do wit' you.

Etienne shifted and frowned. His chest still painful. Feeling shattered amd weak. He wasn't sure what to say or how to say it. But he would try.

'ow can you fail if you didn't know. I was mmm Moun Fou l, umm foolis', i s'ould 'ave spoken up.

He nodded. I will 'elp wit' wut I can. Little ones be 'appy in renedesvous. At least de ones at 'ome were.

Etienne felt himself crumble further at her touch. When was the last time anyone had touched him with kindness. A soft whoose left his mouth, but he didn't move. A tenuous thread pulled to tight if pulled the snap would be heard for miles. Or so it felt.

Etienne half chuckled, half sobbed. We are not like brot'ers. 'Alf de time I barely tink 'e can tolerate me. I care about 'im. And it deems 'e cares a little. Dat was de fite. I felt uncared for amd in true Anselm fashion 'e took it personally. But I was cruel in my words. I 'ad forgotten all 'e 'as done for me.
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's the one give his life to protect you - by Etienne - May 15, 2024, 05:20 PM