Noctisardor Bypass He's the one give his life to protect you
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Teamwork makes the dream work! Druid shouted when Etienne caught the crawdad.

That was just the first of many. Between the two of them, they managed to gather quite a few more: a neat half dozen. Druid knew they could keep going, though six was plenty, particularly for them to carry back to Dawnleaf.

Hopping out of the water, Druid shook out her coat and recounted their catch. She was pretty sure she could fit three of them in her mouth, though she was suddenly glad Etienne had proposed removing their pincers. She was already missing teeth, she didn’t need her tongue clipped too.

I have a random question for you, she said, looking up from taking stock. And I don’t want you to feel any kind of obligation. Heck, I don’t even want you to answer me right now. I want you to think about it before you get back to me. Would you ever want to be a pack leader?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's the one give his life to protect you - by Druid - May 16, 2024, 09:37 AM