Noctisardor Bypass yuljeda
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
It wasn’t long before her sister came to find her. Druid took a steadying breath and nodded when Heda motioned her aside. She took a seat, staying quiet and giving the other woman the floor. A few things jumped out at her, though she did not interrupt.

“…he didn’t want me near Etienne…”

“…he expected I would end the pregnancy…

“…he’s avoided me and treated me like—well…”

None of this shed any light on why she and Anselm should be… bushwhacking. Druid’s face scrunched, trying to make sense of that, of any of it. She replayed Heda’s words in her mind and was only left with confusion and an uptick in her distaste for Anselm.

What I’m hearing is I need to kick Anselm’s ass, Druid said very dryly, for lack of anything better to say, maybe right out of Rivenwood.

Was that going to become Rivenwood’s tradition: Druid throwing out badly-behaved men, one by one? It made her think of how she’d mistrusted men in her youth, in large part due to Mahler’s desertion. Like father, like son?

Shaking her head, Druid spoke up again to say, But you two were about to…
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
yuljeda - by Skaigona - May 17, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Druid - May 17, 2024, 03:46 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Skaigona - May 17, 2024, 03:59 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Druid - May 17, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Skaigona - May 17, 2024, 04:19 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Druid - May 18, 2024, 08:55 AM
RE: yuljeda - by Skaigona - May 18, 2024, 05:19 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Druid - May 19, 2024, 05:34 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Skaigona - May 29, 2024, 11:49 AM
RE: yuljeda - by Druid - May 29, 2024, 01:40 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Skaigona - June 01, 2024, 12:52 PM