Noctisardor Bypass kids are sad, the sky is blue, there are monsters in the spare bedroom
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
728 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Oh, Druid replied, shaking her head as she gently pulled free from the embrace to sit back, I don’t really want that. I mean, I want love in my life, of course, but it doesn’t have to be romantic or come from a man. I enjoy the little family we’ve built and I’m not looking for anything else, she assured.

She paused to consider her own words. For so long, she hadn’t needed anybody’s company save her own. Would she find herself totally alone again one day? The kids would surely grow up and go their own ways. Druid couldn’t imagine parting ways with her sister now, though it occurred to her that Heda might find a more traditional partnership. That’s what she wanted, so she should have it, along with more kids.

Let’s not worry about that right now, though, she said to herself this time.

I was out patrolling when I worked myself up over Etienne. I should probably get back to it, she mentioned after a moment, peering out the doorway.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)