Noctisardor Bypass dammit pomegranate
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Note to self: set on the 20th with permission.

It welled up from deep inside her, insidious. Druid tried to repress it at first, though she didn’t have much bandwidth left. She stopped resisting and just let it overcome her, though she did make a point to murmur a quiet goodbye to @Heda and the pups first. She wandered off into the woods, so they would not be subjected to the black cloud forming not over her head but deep inside her heart.

Men, she spat when she was out of earshot, the word punctuated by a rare and resonant growl.

Druid stepped broodily into a clearing, her mismatched eyes fixed on a spot just a few yards in front of her. But when her gaze lifted to gauge the weather, they stopped halfway up to rest on Fiona’s face instead. Despite her morose mood, her face brightened at the sight of the healer. Her tail flicked and she strode toward the other she-wolf.

Fiona, how are you?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
dammit pomegranate - by Fiona - May 18, 2024, 01:51 PM
RE: dammit pomegranate - by Druid - May 20, 2024, 09:07 AM
RE: dammit pomegranate - by Fiona - May 22, 2024, 11:45 AM
RE: dammit pomegranate - by Druid - May 22, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: dammit pomegranate - by Fiona - June 04, 2024, 06:55 PM
RE: dammit pomegranate - by Druid - June 04, 2024, 09:14 PM
RE: dammit pomegranate - by Fiona - June 13, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: dammit pomegranate - by Druid - June 13, 2024, 09:06 PM