Heron Lake Plateau nervous messed up marionette floating 'round on a prison ship
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
972 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
It was obvious the male had a rough go at life. He was large and stocky… but his terrific frame was painted with old scars and he had a… disheveled, forlorn look. An imaginative wolf would have found it easy to conjure several backstories for this solitary wanderer… and though Njord wished to know his full story immediately, he had enough wisdom to know that rusted doors were not easy to pry.

Njord was surprised to find Towhee as well! Meerkat’s mother had been away for a few weeks, and they had begun to worry. The Redhawk matriarch swam towards them and docked at the shore.

The stranger had an interesting accent – it was musical with considerable drawl.

“Nay,” Njord responded with a shake of his head. The stranger offered a kindly smile which made the Laird’s expression soften. “This land’s nae claimed. Just passin’ through, huntin’,” he explained.

“My family lives in Sun Mote Copse, East of here,” he continued. “M’names Njord Sveijarn-Corten. And this is my mother-in-law,” he passed the baton to Towhee, one eyebrow raised as if to ask, what adventures have you been up to now?
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread