Heron Lake Plateau nervous messed up marionette floating 'round on a prison ship
980 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord thought it was unlike Towhee to dip out of a conversation. Usually, she loved being in everybody’s business…. Odd, Njord thought to himself. Yet the Laird let his mother-in-law slip away without a fuss. “I willnae be long,” he promised her.

The stranger offered a polite word and introduced himself as Boone. “There arenae many clans in the Hinterlands,” Njord agreed. “Just us… though a group has been settlin’ somewhere near tha Strath,” he advised. “Tis a quiet region. An’ verrae beautiful.” Njord’s pelagic gaze looked across the blue lake and the vibrant greenery beyond.

“Where are ye travelin’ from?” he wondered aloud. “It’s been a while since I’ve traveled far. Do ye bring news from the outside?” he asked. What was life like in the great beyond?
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread