Ankyra Sound I was born right here in Zion
Swiftcurrent Creek
Kappa
Gentle doesn't mean weak
983 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
His sister always reaching to reassure. There would never be another like Suzu. Who was his best friend and closest confidant. It had always been them. And it was something that he held tightly and dearly to his chest. And it was often how he managed to get some of the darkest times.

HE understood his family loved him. Treated him well especially given how they treated other men. However, he also knew that he would never be as important as his women relatives. As his mama or his auntie or the girls. Men could lead oh yes, but it was still the women that were looked too. And that was fine. Sapphique worked well like that, but other places didn't so much. He had seen that. And he would be lying if some of his bias didn't show at times about women and how they were more important.  

Etienne frowned in thought. His sister's worry's there at his mind. I be tinkin dat per'aps our manman, not be knowin' 'ow 'er felt. I see it myself. I be tellin' you all de time dat Anselm not be likin' me non? And I Do be believin' dat, but I am not so small sited dat I can't be sayin' dat I 'ave also never asked. Per'aps manman is dey same way, yea? And mebbe 'er be tinkin, can 'er even ask or expect more given our family's bias.

Etienne shrugged a lean shoulder. Let us get settled first Suzu. We fin' place w'ere you can be dey best mama to dese babies. And den we be lookin' for Sworfis'

Etienne made a soft click noise. We do not 'ave to take dey babies to see 'im first, non. We can tell 'im wit'out dem be knowin' den dey don't need know otterwise if he choose to be an idiot and leave dem. Because if 'e rejects you and dey babies. Well 'e just a fool.
Messages In This Thread
I was born right here in Zion - by Suzu - July 04, 2024, 01:52 AM
RE: I was born right here in Zion - by Etienne - July 04, 2024, 09:07 AM
RE: I was born right here in Zion - by Suzu - July 04, 2024, 12:40 PM
RE: I was born right here in Zion - by Etienne - July 04, 2024, 12:48 PM
RE: I was born right here in Zion - by Suzu - July 05, 2024, 11:01 AM
RE: I was born right here in Zion - by Etienne - July 05, 2024, 11:35 AM
RE: I was born right here in Zion - by Suzu - July 05, 2024, 02:40 PM
RE: I was born right here in Zion - by Etienne - July 05, 2024, 02:50 PM
RE: I was born right here in Zion - by Suzu - July 05, 2024, 04:10 PM
RE: I was born right here in Zion - by Etienne - July 05, 2024, 04:44 PM
RE: I was born right here in Zion - by Suzu - July 17, 2024, 09:20 AM