Lion Head Mesa precious moments,
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
727 Posts
Ooc — anon
Gods, she loved him. she did not know if she could love any one thing more than she did him, this man that looked upon her the way that he did. this was bliss, and as her paw framed his face she wished for a brief moment that she could freeze time to be in this moment eons longer. it was a lucky thing, though, to look so forward to their shared future that when time continued to pass she did not mind it! 
his song was beautiful. and their cubs seemed to agree—he might feel their joy within her then, and she pictured their Perfect Ones each moving so that they could place their ears against her belly to be closer to him! 
she smiled at the thought. she did not know how her heart could sustain so much happiness! you have the most beautiful voice, my heart—and our children adore to hear you, this she knew, and her certainty blazed within her gaze. and as he voiced his question, she considered it. I think I should like to honor you, and my father, and Akashingo in their names—Muat-Riya,
too,
her second accomplishment, after being the savior of the Great Lake and its children. perhaps too the land from whence you came, for they were important to her! they and his people shaped he who fit perfectly beside her, even as she was now—
before her mind could turn to lustier things (even at her most exhausted, she yearned for him!), she pressed on!
have you any wishes for what they shall be called? came her soft voice.
Messages In This Thread
precious moments, - by Toula - July 11, 2024, 09:09 PM
RE: precious moments, - by Rashepses - July 11, 2024, 11:32 PM
RE: precious moments, - by Toula - July 19, 2024, 12:10 PM
RE: precious moments, - by Rashepses - July 24, 2024, 01:36 PM