Noctisardor Bypass proverbs 28:13
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
This can probably work as a cameo!

Heda’s voice soothed Druid’s heart like a balm after so long apart. She remained mum for the most part, ears bent happily toward her sister as her eyes combed the bypass for the familiar faces of her children. She told herself they might—they would—look different, more grown. Druid would recognize them regardless but would they recognize her?

It was late by the time they neared the rendezvous site. As the pair of she-wolves passed through a moonlit clearing perhaps a hundred yards away from their destination, there was a sudden commotion. A voice shrieked her sister’s name, prompting Heda to glance at Druid before bounding ahead. Feeling suddenly wrong-footed, she hastened after her.

Heda fretted over a wounded Amadeo, frantically questioning him. When she cried about the kids, Druid felt as if the very oxygen had been sucked out of the air. Her heart stopped in her chest, then began hammering. She struggled to breathe as she went whale-eyed in the moonlight.

All these hours, she’d been passively searching for them. Now, Druid raced through the darkenss in the direction of the rendezvous site, desperate to find all six of the puppies.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
proverbs 28:13 - by Amadeo - August 06, 2024, 08:14 PM
RE: proverbs 28:13 - by Skaigona - August 07, 2024, 07:24 AM
RE: proverbs 28:13 - by Druid - August 07, 2024, 10:12 AM
RE: proverbs 28:13 - by Amadeo - August 07, 2024, 01:06 PM
RE: proverbs 28:13 - by Skaigona - August 07, 2024, 03:31 PM
RE: proverbs 28:13 - by Amadeo - August 07, 2024, 03:45 PM
RE: proverbs 28:13 - by Skaigona - August 07, 2024, 04:28 PM