Jade Fern Grove circle of life
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suicidal ideation.

He answered her readily, yet Druid found she couldn’t speak right away. She licked her lips and took a few deep breaths as she pondered just how to phrase perhaps the most painful question of her life. She could not tell which quivered more in that moment, her belly or her limbs.

If I start noticing signs, I don’t want to put anybody else at risk. I won’t go looking for you, or Heda, or my kids. But I don’t want to run away again, because what if I lose my mind and come back despite myself? What if I hurt someone, or pass along the madness? No, I can’t risk my loved ones. I don’t want to risk strangers either, for that matter.

She shook her head, falling silent short of the point. Druid remembered feeling suicidal after giving birth. She’d pictured myriad ways of ending her own life, including leaping from Ashtone Cliffs. But what if that didn’t work? Druid needed a foolproof plan.

I trust in your medical knowledge. You must know of some poison I can take to put myself to sleep, she continued after a moment, drawing in a particularly deep breath. Can you help me find a dose to keep somewhere safe, just in case?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
circle of life - by Druid - August 13, 2024, 09:40 AM
RE: circle of life - by Etienne - August 13, 2024, 12:23 PM
RE: circle of life - by Druid - August 13, 2024, 12:29 PM
RE: circle of life - by Etienne - August 13, 2024, 12:34 PM
RE: circle of life - by Druid - August 13, 2024, 12:46 PM
RE: circle of life - by Etienne - August 13, 2024, 12:50 PM
RE: circle of life - by Druid - August 13, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: circle of life - by Etienne - August 13, 2024, 02:43 PM
RE: circle of life - by Druid - August 13, 2024, 02:55 PM
RE: circle of life - by Etienne - August 13, 2024, 03:07 PM
RE: circle of life - by Druid - August 13, 2024, 08:19 PM